Thursday 13 September 2012

Life Double

Dear Jen,

Every time I think about how your baby was born on his due date that was the same due date for Gavin which was also the day he was born, I cannot get over the awesomeness.

Seriously, I just cannot.

Love, Jacqui

ps I don't think I have ever been so excited about someone else having a baby before! Maybe it's because this time I had the advanced pleasure of having my own baby to love these past couple months and I'm just so excited for you to enjoy your own little guy too! It must be like when I was a kid and I would get so excited for other people's birthdays I'd get sick to my stomach. True story. Anyway, hope you're getting lots of support so you can really love it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I myself cannot get over the awesomeness either... especially since they were also delivered by the same person close to the same hour! I pretty much have told every person I've encountered and they all give me a blank stare wondering why I am so excited. Crazy how when we met we had two and now there are SIX of them... if you move back, (WHEN you move back?!) Evelyn will have many "protectors". :)

Jacqui said...

Or minions. Or both.