Wednesday 18 April 2012

Patience Was Never My Strong Suit...

Dear Jen,

I just needed to share that I am simply dying to paint my chicken coop! It's such a hideous eye sore that will make me feel so happy to look at when it's painted vibrant red with orange trim.
Did you know there are rules about painting temperature? Oh yes. Very strict. Apparently if I want a good result I have to wait until the OVERNIGHT temperature is above 10 degrees. Know what it's supposed to be tonight (this being a sunny day)? -4. Plus I'll need a couple of un-humid un-rainy days with said temperature restrictions for the stuff to dry.

Woe is me.

I bought paint in MARCH so I'd be ready the minute the weather agreed. I'm dying.

Anyway, look forward, because I will definitely be taking photos of my proud work.

Love,

Jacqui

PS Evelyn's got big plans to play at Harrison Lake this summer, so maybe we'll see you there!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Let me know when you are coming, and we'll try to fit it into our schedules :)

I wish you were here to motivate me! I have a ton of things to paint *indoors*, yet can't quite seem to get it together enough to make it happen. Looking forward to seeing the red & orange fruits of your labor!