Saturday 2 June 2012

TWO

Dear Jacqui,

As the winds raged and the rain fell today, I was reminded of a very similar day two years ago…

A pretty normal Wednesday that started with  a little puddle splashing…

30655_430871432268_719707268_5695802_3446194_n

… and ended with meeting my “life double”.  Winking smile

“Oh, he’ll be two in July…”  ”Really? Her birthday is July XX.”  “That’s crazy!  His birthday is only 5 days after that!”

“We actually just moved here at the end of August.”  “Us too!  We are from E-town.”  “No way!  We just moved from E-town too!”

“… actually I cloth diaper…”

“… pregnant and due in September…”

“… XXX is my midwife …”

So, I slipped you my FB group name & hoped you join.

& you did.

Love, Jen

P.S.  I may or may not have this picture in my Jacqui shadow box… or I could have just recently seen it on FB with a “date stamp” on it… hard to say for sure.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Just so you know, over the last few days we've pretty much decided to move back to Chilliwack. I'd say I was motivated by friendships, but I know how foolish it is to plan one's life around where OTHER people are living. So Brad's moving back for the terrain, and I'm moving back for Red Robin (it's more true than you know...)

Don't take me to court with this when in two years we announce that we're starting our new life in Yellowknife, though...