Tuesday 22 May 2012

Raindrops


Dear Jacqui,

Do I think that it was God's will for Brad to get in an accident?  Absolutely not.

But, do I think he can use it to draw you closer to him?  Yes... yes I do.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, 
to them who are the called according to his purpose.  - Romans 8:28

In the midst of our trials it often feels impossible to know what good can come of this... but we can trust that the One who knows the number of hairs on our head has a good plan for us.

I so very much wish that I was there to carry some of this burden with you...  Let's talk very soon.

Love, Jen

P.S. I've been thinking on this in some of my own recent circumstances, and think it could be something "for you" too:

When you find God is all you have; you will realize he is all you need.

I'm praying that you sense God's presence and peace throughout this trial and have supernatural strength that can only be from him as you press on in the days ahead.  Sending you love!

No comments: