Wednesday 12 October 2011

Two Seconds

Dear Jacqui,

I have only two seconds before baby wakes up & MIL comes looking for me.  (I'm pretending I need to 'work it out' in the basement bathroom so that I can have two seconds of privacy before 'day three' commences... who am I kidding?  "Day 3" started two hours ago!)

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

You rock!  I love everything about it!  & I think you should have a job in PR (& propaganda)... you are such a wordsmith, that I wanted to join the group.  (Although it could also have a little something to do with missing you guys... hard to say for sure)

It is also ironic that you did it today... I spent the same (local) time here this morning wondering if I should put our group on hiatus... maybe that will also be something we can talk about and you can convince me that I am only being hormonal and irrational.

Did I mention that I'm pregnant?

Just kidding!

Nope... I'm just hormonal and irrational for no good reason.

I sure miss you... especially on Wednesdays... and Fridays... and all the other days ending with a 'y'.

Ahem.  Okay... back to that hormonal and irrational thing...

I hope your group is amazing and FULL of 3 & 1 year olds... and somewhat 'normal' adult conversation.  (Although in my opinion, if anyone needs to make friends on the internet... just kidding.)

Okay... that was like six minutes... any second you-know-who's gonna show up with more toilet paper...

Talk to you soon!

Love, Jen

No comments: