Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 27 - Awkward Defined

Dear Jacqui,


In an effort to be a better me, I've been spending my time re-evaluating JenC v2.7 to see what improvements could be made for the quickly approaching release of JenC v2.8.  Mostly I've been bemoaning my messy house, crappy meal planning and lack of individual quality time spent with the kidlings; but I also been reminiscing about all the cute little things I used to do when I only had one child and a bit more of my sanity.

With resolution to give the illusion that I am restoring some of my sanity, I decided to do a little "grandparent project".  (Practically "Mommy of the Year!")  As such, Z & I have spent oodles of time this week creating crafts, ordering pictures online, waiting in line at Walmart, addressing and stamping envelopes, etc, etc, ETC, only to realize the picture I chose...




... while extremely adorable, contains graffiti that leaves me feeling a little...umm...not so sane.

Do you see what I see?

No, no - not the spray painting on the yellow slide.  (I actually cropped most of that out before printing)

Look closer.

Closer... closer... you might have to click on the picture (but trust me - you wouldn't have to if it was printed off and in a cute frame in your living room)

Yep!... That's it.

A little female anatomy carved in right by Masen's foot.

Who does that?!

Ummm... Awkward.

Love, Jen

No comments: