Thursday 23 February 2012

Sneaky Sneaky

Dear Jen,

You are in big trouble for being too good of a friend. One day I will find a way to retaliate.

Sneaky sneaky.

PS myself and also all of the other ladies in Truro are SO excited to read the book. A borrowing schedule is already being devised.

PPS you know, this is sort of like when I sent the missionaries to you with my package because Sharon did at some point randomly share the monthly Relief Society visiting teaching message (something about fulfilling the divine role of women no matter our life circumstances) at our ladies night tonight. Except your package is much tastier.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're right, I am an excellent friend... but I would be slightly more excellent if I would have found a way to actually be there instead of just saying "here read this and eat some chocolate to pass the time until Brad is back". BUT - it is a really good book so hopefully you & the ladies won't be disappointed. :)